How do I find my
All serial numbers are posted on the
outside packaging of every shipment. We also have a website
where you can retrieve all this information and more about
your order. Please click
to review your order status.
My product has not
We work with the postal service and UPS to ensure that all orders
are packaged and shipped within 2-business days. If you have
not received your product within 14-days of shipment, please
send us an email, or call our customer support line. If you
would like to know when your order was shipped, please visit
the following link: Order
How do I re-license
my program for an additional year?
If you requested your program more than one (1) year ago and it has
expired, please feel free to renew your license at the following
I Cannot login to my Cloud Edition Program:
The Internet Cloud Edition will not recognize my login credentials
(I enter the correct username and password and it shakes its head at me)
The problem is usually caused by old information saved in your browser's cache.
Tips for Clearing the Cache:
- If you cannot login to your Internet Cloud edition of the PowerPrep, try opening the program in a different browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- if you want to use the same browser then you need to clear your cache--that will usually will fix this problem.
Internet Explorer: go to the start menu, then click on the control panel, then click on internet options, click on general and you will see where to delete the browsing history and cookies. Once you select this click on ok or apply.
In chrome: go to the top right hand side of the page and click on the icon with the three bars, select history, clear browsing history (select the last 4 weeks) and check clear the cache. You may need to restart your computer.
Please contact our customer service department if you should have any other questions or still cannot login to the program.
951 256-4076 or
My DVD disc doesn’t
seem to be working with my computer.
First, ensure that your computer has a DVD-ROM drive to read this type of
media. A common problem is confusing CD and DVD drives. DVD
drives will run both CD’s and DVD’s but CD drives
only work with CDs. So verify you have a DVD ROM drive first.
A good test would be to place a DVD movie in that same drive,
and see if it plays. If you have confirmed that the drive is
a DVD-ROM and the disc still isn’t working, please call
our customer support line for further assistance.
HOW TO INSTALL DVD TO PC
HOW TO INSTALL DVD TO MAC
When a student places the PowerPrep DVD into an Apple computer and navigates to the drive, they will get this screen
Follow these two steps to install the program:
Step 1: install the adobe air file
Step 2: install the eknowledge.air file
1. On some apple machines the icon to the far right "Start" won't work...you can see here it has a cross through it.
Either way, all you have to do is click to install the adobe air file and then click to install the eknowledge.air file.
2. If your computer has "adobe air" already on your machine, all you need do is click and install the "eknowledge.air" file "the one in the middle and follow the prompts
3. If your machine does not have adobe air, you should click the icon on the left to load "adobe air"...once loaded on to your computer, click the middle icon to load the PowerPrep
Note: the adobe air version on the disc is
NOT the latest version, so it will probably ask you to update
adobe air at some point...whether you update or not...it won't
matter to our program
IS THE SOFTWARE MAC COMPATIBLE?
Yes (but see notes below). The PowerPrep software is built on the Adobe Air platform and will run on both a PC and a MAC. Adobe AIR is supported on Windows, Mac OS X, and numerous versions of Linux.
System Requirement for Adobe Air
- Intel® Pentium® III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC
Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Server® 2003,
Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise
(including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 1, or Windows
7, 8, 8.1, 9
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Intel Core? Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.4 (Leopard) thru 10.9 (Mavericks) and 10.10
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Intel Pentium III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Fedora Core 12, Ubuntu 9.10, or openSUSE® 11.2
- 1GB of RAM
Note: Windows 2000 and Mac PowerPC are not supported with AIR 2. Users can install and run AIR 1.5 applications, but will not be able to install or update to AIR 2. Mac OS 10.4 running on an Intel processor is supported for running AIR 2 applications, but is not supported as development environment with the AIR 2 SDK.
IS THERE A WEB ONLY VERSION OF THE POWERPREP?
Yes--we have a full version of the PowerPrep available for web only.
IS THERE iAPP VERSION OF THE POWERPREP?
We are working on an iApp version of the PowerPrep.
WHAT IS THE LICENSE PERIOD FOR THE SOFTWARE?
The SAT/ACT PowerPrep software programs available through the eKnowledge Sponsorship Alliance comes with a one-year renewable license that activates at the time of purchase and continues for one year. The license is renewable.
What are your hours?
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday
Do you still
Send us a letter:
6175 Hickory Flat Hwy STE 110 #392,
Canton, GA 30115
Send us an e-mail:
Give us a call:
Phone: (951) 256-4076
Fax: (775) 416-8295